Vz. 58 P/V Assault Rifle
- The Vz.58 is a gas operated, magazine fed, selective fire assault rifle chambered in 7,62 × 39 mm.
- The receiver is milled from steel material. Stock can be fixed – Vz. 58 P, or side-folding Vz. 58 V.
M17 Assault Rifle
- The M17 is a gas operated, air cooled, magazine fed, selective fire assault rifle based on the Kalashnikov operating system and chambered in 7.62 × 39 mm.
- The receiver is made from stamped sheet metal with riveted steel inserts.
- The upper and lower hand guards can be made of wood, plywood or polymer.
- Stock can be fixed or under folding.
SVD sniper rifle (Dragunov)
- Semi-automatic, gas-operated sniper rifle chambered in 7.62 × 54 mmR.
- The barrel’s bore is chrome-lined for increased corrosion resistance, and features 4 right-hand grooves.
- The stock is made of light-weight material and equipped with detachable cheek chest.
PKT 7.62 mm machine gun
- The PKT light machine gun chambered in 7.62 mm is a support armament mounted on vehicles.
- The weapon is used against enemy personnel or unarmored vehicles.
- The gun is usually fed from ammunition boxes.
- Effective range against ground targets: 1 000 m; maximum range: 4 000 m.
DSHK 12.7 mm heavy machine gun
- DShK is a gas operated heavy machine gun chambered in 12,7 mm.
- The gun is fed by belt loading mechanism of 50 rounds.
- It is deployed on a two-wheel mounting.
KPVT 14.5 mm Machine Gun
- 14.5 mm KPVT tank machine-gun is short recoil operated heavy machine gun. It can be mounted on the armoured vehicles, war boats, movable and stationary mounts.
- It is intended for fight against light-armoured targets, fire weapons and alive force located in light shelters at the distances of up to 2000 m, as well as air targets at the distances of up to 2000 m at the heights of up to 1500 m.
- Feed system of cartridges (right-hand or left-hand) is performed from the metallic connectable cartridge belt.
ZU-23-2 anti-aircraft autocannon
- ZU 23-2 is a twin-barreled autocannon chambered in 23 mm.
- It can engage low-flying air targets, enemy personnel, or it can damage and destroy objects on the ground.
- Effective range: 1 500 m for airborne targets; 2 500 m for ground targets.
LGL-7 40 mm Light Grenade Launcher (based on RPG-7)
- LGL-7 (RPG-7) is recoilless, smoothbore anti-tank weapon.
- Its single-shot, man-portable, reloadable, shoulder fired supplied either with or without optical sight.
- The weapon is operated by one person.
HGL-9 73 mm Heavy Grenade Launcher
- HGL-9 (SPG-9 type weapon) is a 73 mm single-shot recoilless smoothbore grenade launcher.
- The weapon is man-portable and mounted on a tripod.